We use the technical platform and services of Meta for the fan page offered here. We would like to point out that you use this fan page and its functions at your own risk. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating, promoting).
The controller within the meaning of the GDPR is:
Conversion Maker GmbH
Beim Alten Ausbesserungswerk 4
Further information about our company, details of the authorized representatives and other contact options can be found in the legal notice on our website: https://conversionmaker.com/impressum
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data by us or about data protection in general, please contact our data protection officer at the address given in the legal notice or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
In the following, we would like to give you an overview of what types of personal data we process for what purposes and to what extent when you use this fan page.
If you take part in one of our giveaway (for example by commenting on a post) that we run on our fan page, we will use your data to determine the winner and contact them via the email address or private message provided. We will only use the other data that the winner sends us to send the prize. All personal data of the participants, with the exception of the winner's data, will be deleted after the end of the giveaway. The winner's data will be deleted after the statutory retention periods have expired. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the context of a giveaway is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR.
2. Processing of data in the event of inquiries via the fan page
If you send us a request by commenting directly on our fan page, below one of our posts or by private message, we will process your data (e.g. your account name) in order to be able to reply to you and process your request. If we need personal data from you to process your request, we may ask you to send it to us by email. To protect your data, we ask you not to enter personal data directly in a public comment. Should this nevertheless be the case, we will hide the corresponding comment as quickly as possible. We process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest in processing customer or prospective customer inquiries on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR for a period of 12 months.
3. Analyses and reporting - Insights
As a fan page operator, we have access to the so-called Insights. Insights are an integral part of a fan page and contain anonymized statistical data from users who have interacted with our fan page and/or our content.
This data is collected with the help of so-called cookies, which are set by Meta and each contain a unique user ID. Meta collects information on the following actions, for example:
- View a page, a post, a video, a story or other content associated with a page
- Interact with a story
- Subscribe or unsubscribe to a page
- Mark a page or a post with "Like" or "No longer like"
- Recommend a page in a post or comment
- Comment on, share or react to a page post (including the type of reaction)
- Hide a page post or report it as spam
- Move the mouse over a link to a page or the name or profile picture of a page to see a preview of the page content
- Click on the website button, phone number button, "plan route", button or any other button on a page
- See the event of a page, react to an event (including the type of reaction), click on a link for event tickets
- Start a Messenger conversation with the Page
- View or click on items in a site store
In addition to the actions, Meta also collects the following additional information about the action, your person and the browser used:
- Date and time of the action
- Country/city (estimated from the IP address or, for logged-in users, from the user profile)
- Language code (from the HTTP header of the browser and/or the language setting)
- Age/gender group (from the user profile, only for logged-in users)
- Previously visited websites (from the HTTP header of the browser)
- Whether the action was performed on a computer or on a mobile device (from the browser user agent or from app attributes)
- Meta user ID (only for logged-in users)
We do not have access to this information collected by Meta. As the fan page operator, Meta only provides us with anonymized statistical analyses and reports on the information collected. As the fan page operator, we are jointly responsible with Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, for the collection of the information presented on so-called events and their consolidation into anonymized page insights provided to us by Meta, so that we have concluded a joint responsibility agreement with Meta. You can access this at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum. You can view the main content of the agreement here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data By collecting the collected data and merging it into anonymized statistics, we want to better understand our site visitors and gain insights into what content on our fan page is of interest to our audience. In this way, we want to tailor our content and our information offering to the needs of our visitors in the best possible way on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR and optimize it accordingly.
Every data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure or a right to be "forgotten" (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing of personal data (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
You can object to the processing of personal data for advertising purposes, including the analysis of customer data for advertising purposes, at any time without giving reasons.
In addition, the data subject also has a general right to object (see Art. 21 (1) GDPR). In this case, the objection to data processing must be justified. If the data processing is based on consent, your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority. The easiest way to exercise your rights as a data subject is to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the use of your data with regard to Insights and/or wish to assert your data subject rights in this regard, please contact Meta's data protection officer directly: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/540977946302970 As the provider of the social network and the fact that we as the fan page operator do not have access to the data collected about you as part of the Insights, Meta alone has direct access to the necessary information and can also immediately take any necessary measures and provide information. Should you nevertheless require our support, we will be happy to assist you.
If you are currently logged in to Meta as a user, a cookie with your Meta ID is stored on your end device. This enables Meta to track whether you are a logged-in user of Meta. This also applies to all other Meta pages. If you want to avoid this, you should log out of Meta or deactivate the "stay logged in" function, delete the cookies on your device and close and restart your browser. In this way, Meta information that can be used to directly identify you will be deleted. This allows you to use our fan page without revealing your meta-identifier. If you access interactive functions on the page (like, comment, share, messages, etc.), a meta login screen will appear. After logging in, you will once again be recognizable to Meta as a specific user. Information on how to manage or delete information about you can be found on the following Meta Support pages: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/center/